Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
FORUM POSTING RULES
- Above all, let’s keep things “clean” please!
- Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
- Use a meaningful title for your thread.
- Do not use a forum to promote your product, service, or business.
- Be civil. Personal differences in opinions will come up, please do not air dirty laundry or display negative or derogatory remarks for everyone to see.
- Stay on topic.
- Ignore spammers, respond to them personally and not through the board, or report them.
- Do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large attachment. Either explain the attachment or, better yet, provide a link to the information.
- Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.
- In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar, and avoid slang unless you know other members will understand the word or phrase.
- Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several chats).
- Act in a give-and-take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
- Do not use all caps or SHOUT in your posts. And one exclamation point is enough.
- When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.
- Do not post new questions on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
- Do not use someone else’s thread for a private conversation.
- Wares, cracks, or illegal downloading of software and similar topics is prohibited.”.
- Watch your sense of humor; people from a variety of backgrounds and ages may read posts.
- Do not use a huge or disruptive signature. A modest signature is adequate. Moderators may remove large signatures.
- Do not post any information that you want private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information, or content embarrassing to others.
- Do not post content that violates a copyright.
- Do not post ”empty” or responses that do not add to the conversation, such as just ”lol” or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute.
- Write concisely and do not ramble.
- Do not chastise newbies.
- Lastly, please understand the objective of the forum is to trade opinions and ideas on cleaning as a family. Libman does not take a specific stand on any topic. We want to raise awareness on tough challenges that parents have faced for years, and spur a healthy conversation to offer diverse ideas and potential solutions for everyone.